Modern apartment, characterful cottage or large family home, perhaps?
Tell us the facilities and features you’re searching for and where – in and around Eastbourne, East Sussex – you’d like to be, and let us provide you with the right property options.
From immaculate studios, beautiful apartments, cosy cottages and up to large family houses which sleep up to 12 people, as Eastbourne’s largest independent agency for short stay accommodation we can cover all your bases.
Every property is fully furnished, with free WiFi, linen on the beds, fluffy towels in the bathrooms, and kitchens set up with all the equipment you’ll need for self-catering.
Don’t even think about cramped hotel rooms! Life really is too short.
Let us find your Eastbourne accommodation
All our team live in and around Eastboune, East Sussex. and our office is close to Waitrose in Old Town, so we’re able to give you honest feedback about all the different locations.
We also know each and every property as if they are our own, as we’ve visited them many times, and have had lots of genuine feedback from previous guests who have stayed with us.
Pick from the most sought after Eastbourne locations
Here are some of the places to stay in and around Eastbourne:
- Central Eastbourne – the heart of the town, close to the theatres, Beacon shopping centre, iconic bandstand, Victorian Eastbourne Pier and pebble beach
- Meads Village – leafy district nestling at the foot of Beachy Head, with independent shops and cafes, terraced gardens and the beach huts of Holywell on the seafront a mile along from Eastbourne
- Old Town – the historic centre of Old Town, Eastbourne, packed with character, independent shops and personality, with the lush Gildredge Park and a 12th-century church and pub and Motcombe park
- Sovereign Harbour – a prestigious marina a few miles east of Eastbourne along the promenade and sea offering a captivating mix of boats, cafes and waterside entertainment
- South Downs – the idyllic villages of Alfriston, East Dean, Willingdon & Friston provide a gateway to the South Downs National Park, just 10 minutes by car to the west of Eastbourne
- Pevensey & Pevensey Bay – a picturesque village between Eastbourne and Bexhill, full of big skies and historic castle (the landing spot for William the Conqueror in 1066)
- Bexhill-on-Sea – a classic Victorian coastal resort with a contemporary twist, just eight miles east of Eastbourne
- St Leonards-on-Sea & Hastings – a little further east are these seaside classics, with St Leonards fast becoming a creative heartland
Do you already own accommodation in and around Eastbourne? Or perhaps are thinking about buying a second home in the area?
We’d be delighted to have an informal discussion with you, either before you buy a property, with advice on locations or specific properties and on the best way to decorate and furnish it, or when you simply need help to let it.
Check out the benefits of holiday letting here.
Eastbourne - Enjoy your stay!
Take in a West End show at an Eastbourne theatre such as the Congress or Devonshire Park, or a concert at Eastbourne’s iconic bandstand, enjoying a stroll on the glorious Victorian pier, jogg on the beach, swim in the sea, roller skate along the promenade and seafront or some water sports at Buzz Active; Eastbourne can offer it all.
Eastbourne town centre boasts a large selection of shops for food and drink, theatres, art galleries, bars, clubs, hotels and restaurants. It’s also a family friendly resort – to keep the kids entertained, the Eastbourne Miniature Steam Railway and Treasure Island offer plenty of entertainment, including rides, adventure golf and indoor soft play area, and there are bags of further attractions to visit within the surrounding region around Eastbourne.
The Beacon shopping centre in Eastbourne has been completely refurbished and extended with an £85m investment to include new restaurants and a cinema complex.
The Devonshire Quarter in Eastbourne, incorporating the theatres and Eastbourne tennis complex is also undergoing significant investments to further improve the cultural and sporting offering in Eastbourne, and Towner Eastbourne is home to the prestigious Turner Prize 2023.
There is a genuine buzz around Eastbourne, so now could be the time to plan your next trip away from home for tranquility and fresh air.