Eastbourne apartment for holidays and escapes
- Meads Village
- £495 - £950 per week
- 2 bedrooms / sleeps 4
At a glance
- Perfectly located in sought-after Meads close to the seafront and South Downs
- Elegant and stylish yet practical for families and friends
- Private patio garden with outdoor furniture
- Small-to-medium sized dog considered (supplement applies)
Tempting Eastbourne apartment with private patio garden
Choose this Eastbourne apartment for your next holiday bolthole or perhaps temporary accommodation if you are between houses.
Shipside is a gem of a holiday rental apartment, set in a prime location in leafy Meads village, close to the seafront and with easy access to the glorious South Downs National Park and breath-taking Beachy Head.
Set on a quiet side road and perfectly placed for the characterful Meads High Street, with its independent cafes, arguably the best Chinese restaurant in Eastbourne, two pubs (don’t miss out on the food at The Pilot and pub quizzes at The Ship) and handy Tesco Express.
With all that is going on in the world, isn’t it preferable to have your own space and this Eastbourne apartment feels particularly spacious as it comes with a delightful conservatory in which there is a large dining table bathing in the wonderful natural light – don’t forget that Eastbourne is the UK’s sunniest spot! This ground-floor apartment also comes with its own private patio garden, containing an outdoor table and chairs.
The Victorians knew how to create beautifully proportioned space and you will enjoy the period features such as high ceilings, grand fire surround and cornices – beautifully brought to life by the rich colour paint palette and stripped wood floors.
This Eastbourne flat is perfect for families or friends taking a break together as there are two bedrooms – one with a kingsize bed (plus smart TV and built-in storage) and the other a double bed, so it comfortably sleeps up to four people. We can also provide you with a travel cot to help reduce your packing if you are travelling with a toddler.
Children of all ages are welcome, and a small-to-medium size, adult, neutered dog is considered – please contact us to discuss your pet before booking (£50 supplement applies).
- Spacious ground floor apartment
- Stylish and comfortably presented
- Private patio garden with outdoor dining set
- Central heating throughout plus flame-effect fire in lounge
- Children of all ages welcome
- Small-to-medium size dog considered (supplement applies)
- Cooker with gas hob
- Krups coffee machine
- Washing machine & clothes airer
- Bedrooms & bathrooms
- Master bedroom is a kingsize
- Second bedroom is a double
- Bathroom has a bath with a shower over
- Additional, separate toilet
- Towels & linen provided
- Smart TVs in lounge and master bedroom
- DVD player
- Selection of books, board games & puzzles
- Alexa smart speakers in lounge, conservatory & bedrooms
The Small Print
Smoking is not permitted.
There is a week-long minimum stay and bookings run from Saturday to Saturday in peak season, although flexible arrival days and shorter stays may be possible out of season.
Costs include the weekly rent, a £30 booking fee and a returnable £200 security deposit. To book requires an immediate, non-refundable deposit of £200 per week booked (booking fee and a portion of the rent) and then the balance, including the security deposit, is due by no later than six weeks before your arrival. For stays of three weeks or more, you may be asked to pay a higher security deposit.
The checkout time is 10am on the day of departure – a fine may be applied if you do not leave on time. Please leave the property in good order – dispose of rubbish in external bins and wash up any pots/dishes before you leave. If the accommodation is left in an unreasonable state, requiring deep cleaning, the cost for this will be deducted from your security deposit.