Waterfront accommodation for extended families and friends
- Sovereign Harbour
- £1895 - £3695 per week
- 6 bedrooms / sleeps 12
At a glance
- Extraordinary south-facing waterfront position
- Private berth and jetty
- Perfect for extended families and friends
- Loud parties not permitted - quiet residential area
- EV charger for electric vehicles
Large houses to rent in Sussex for group accommodation
Here at Exclusively Eastbourne, we pride ourselves on unearthing extraordinary holiday accommodation in the very best locations, including our large houses to rent in Sussex.
Wellington Quay is an outstanding waterfront holiday home, ideal for extended families and friends looking for luxury holiday cottages. This upmarket group accommodation in Sovereign Harbour has a private berth and jetty, and fabulous views across the marina (please let us know in advance if you wish to bring your boat!).
The holiday home is arguably the finest available in Sovereign Harbour (winning a Unique Holiday Cottages Group Getaway Award), and enjoys a south-facing position from which to enjoy the private terraces and gardens. Imagine soaking up rays on the private decks during the summer months, or watching the boats from the conservatory.
The cafes, restaurants and shops in Sovereign Harbour are an easy stroll away. Eastbourne is just an hour’s walk along the promenade or a quick 10 minute drive. There are many historical sites just a short trip away, including Pevensey and Bodium Castles. The village of Battle, hugely significant in English history, is around 20 minutes away (take a tour around the battlefield!).
Perfect Family and Friends Get Together. Perfect for a family/friends get together. Spacious (plenty of areas to relax in groups or all together), clean, tastefully decorated, fully equipped (including a supply of new and recent games). Exercises provided as cutlery draw furthest point from cooking ares - teaspoons in particular, easily rectified by using a spare mug!!!!!!! Left on Oct 16, 2023 for a stay in Oct 2023Peter V Godalming, United Kingdom
- Large detached house set over two floors
- Waterfront location and private jetty
- Driveway parking for four vehicles plus garage space
- Spacious decked patio with outdoor dining set
- Central heating
- Children welcome (all ages)
- Dogs considered (please discuss)
- Universal EV charger for electric vehicles (free of charge)
- Oven & hob
- Coffee machine
- Washing machine & tumble dryer
- Iron & ironing board
- Bedrooms & bathrooms
- Master bedroom can be superking or twin
- Master ensuite has bath & separate shower
- Second bedroom can be superking or twin
- Second bedroom has an ensuite shower room
- Third bedroom is a kingsize
- Three further twin bedrooms
- Main bathroom has a bath & separate shower
- WC on ground floor
- Smart TV in lounge
- Smart TV & DVD player in study
The Small Print
Minimum age of lead guest is 35+. Smoking is not permitted. This property does not permit parties or single sex groups. Noise must be kept low as this is a quiet residential area and please respect a strict 11pm curfew when using the outside space.
There is a week-long minimum stay and bookings run from Friday to Friday in peak season, although flexible arrival days may be possible out of season. Costs include the weekly rent, a £30 booking fee and a returnable £500 security deposit. To book requires an immediate, non-refundable deposit of £400 per week booked (booking fee and a portion of the rent) and then the balance, including the security deposit, is due by no later than six weeks before your arrival. For stays of three weeks or more, you may be asked to pay a higher security deposit and/or booking deposit.